Are you looking for a lift kit for your Ford Ranger? Supashock has a Ford Ranger lift kit that provides significant ground clearance and durability for the 4x4 suspension of your Ranger. We have lift kits to suit Ford Ranger vehicle models PXI, PXII and PXIII.
- 2 x Front Struts (+50mm, Standard Load)
- 2 x Rear Dampers (+50mm, Standard Load)
- 2 x Rear Leaf Spring Pins (Greaseable)
- 4 x Rear U-Bolts
- 2 x Rear Leaf Springs (Heavy Duty)
- 2 x Rear Leaf Spring Shackles (Greasable)
- 1 x Bush Kit – Rear Leaf Spring, Front Eye
- 1 x Bush Kit – Rear Leaf Spring, Rear Eye
- 1 x Bush Kit – Rear Leaf Spring, Shackle
- 1 x Tail Shaft Spacer Kit
The Supashock 4x4 dampers that come with the lift kit for your Ford Ranger operate unlike any other product on the market. They feature world leading damping technology that provides you with off-road capability for your Ford Ranger that is not available anywhere else.
The Supashock lift kit system is designed, manufactured, assembled and tested in Australia, for Australian conditions, so you can drive your Ford Ranger through the toughest terrain you can throw at it – thanks to Supashock lift.
The 4x4 dampers used in our Ford Ranger Lift Kit are derived from the same technologies Supashock have developed for high-performance lift applications such as V8 Supercars, the factory fitted suspension of the legendary HSV GTS-R W1, the suspension upgrade on the HSV Colorado SportsCat, and active and passive suspension systems for military vehicles.
The dampers in the Supashock lift kit for your Ford Ranger are specifically tuned for the Ranger by our experienced chassis systems engineers to provide superior lift, comfort and performance in all driving conditions that your Ford Ranger will face.
The proprietary piston and valve design inside the dampers in the Ranger Supashock lift kit has been developed to offer high force response and wheel control for maximum traction in both on-road and off-road applications, so imagine the kind of grip your Ford Ranger 4x4 will get with Supashock lift.
Applying this technology to the Supashock 4x4 range of lift kits provides Supashock equipped vehicles like your Ranger with unrivalled handling and braking performance, without compromising ride quality. Your Ford Ranger will be able to tackle almost any terrain with a Supashock lift kit.
WHY SUPASHOCK 4X4 SUSPENSION FOR MY FORD RANGER?
Australian Made - Every lift kit is designed, tested, manufactured and assembled in Australia.
Technology - The same technology used in every lift kit has also been used in Motorsport, Mining and Defence.
Materials - Every lift kit is manufactured from aerospace alloys.
Durability - Each lift kit has far superior strength compared to competitor and OEM products, maximising service life.
A key feature of each 4x4 damper in a Ford Ranger Supashock lift kit is Supashock’s patented Shell Reservoir System, which consists of a floating piston that separates the pressurised gas and oil inside the shock absorber. The large-diameter main shaft of the lift kit allows a high oil volume without the need for an external reservoir, providing the performance of a monotube damper with the packaging benefits of a twin-tube design.
This large oil volume combined with a billet aluminium damper piston makes the Supashock 4x4 dampers in this kit extremely thermally efficient for your Ford Ranger.
This results in consistent performance and superior lift for your Ford Ranger during extended use on rough roads or when tackling those rough corrugations that make other dampers overheat and lose performance. This lowers the likelihood of shock fade meaning that you maintain handling response and therefore safety, no matter where you drive your Ford Ranger – all thanks to your Supashock lift kit.
FORD RANGER LIFT KIT FAQS
Why should I go for a Supashock suspension kit for my 4x4?
There are many good reasons to go for Supashock lift kit on your Ranger, such as;
- It will increase the ground clearance of your Ford Ranger with a 2 inch lift
- The added lift will provide your Ford Ranger with greater ground clearance, making it more off-road capable
- In addition to lift, it will give your Ford Ranger increased approach, ramp-over and departure angles
- Raising the lift of your Ford Ranger will allow you to increase the size of your tires
- Upgrading your lift will give your Ranger more suspension travel
- Nothing screams road presence like a Ranger with lift
- The lift allows you increased accessibility to the underbody of your Ranger
- The lift also increases visibility from the cabin of your Ranger
How do I lift my Ford Ranger?
If you want to lift your Ranger, that’s where the lift gear comes in.
Your Ford Ranger lift gear will typically come with:
- Raised leaf springs;
- Raised coil springs;
- Long travel shocks;
- Bushes, shackles, and other fitting components.
Other lift options for your Ranger include extended rear shackles and front strut spacers.
Keep the following in mind as you lift your Ranger;
- You can adjust the front ride height of your Ranger by winding the spring perch up or down;
- You can replace the standard leaf or coil springs with raised springs to further lift the ride height of your Ranger;
- If you’re fitting raised springs to lift your Ranger, it’s recommended that you fit long travel shocks.
Tips for installing your Ford Ranger Lift Kit
We strongly recommend you consult a qualified professional to install your Ranger Lift Kit at a licensed workshop.
However, if you want to install the lift gear yourself, we strongly recommend you take your Ranger to a suspension workshop to get it checked over, for safety’s sake.
Remember the following:
- It will lift your Ranger by 2” or approximately 50mm
- There are limitations:
- If you want to lift your Ranger over 2” it will require supporting modifications so that your Ranger doesn’t lose traction when offroad due to lack of droop
- Additional problems that could occur if you lift your Ranger too high include;
- Poor wheel alignment
- Unevenly worn tyres
- Poor on-road handling
- Greater chance of driveline damage
- Stretching of brake lines and electrical components
- Once you lift your Ranger, there’s a significant chance it will handle differently
What goes into a Ford Ranger lift kit?
If you’re looking to raise the suspension of your Ranger, a Supashock lift kit will help by providing your Ranger with;
- Shocks that’ll keep your Ranger relatively comfortable and smooth in tandem with its lift
- Springs that absorb the energy that will affect your Ranger when it drives over uneven terrain with its new lift kit
- Bushes that stop the various moving parts of the Ranger from scraping together
- Shackles and bolts that keep the lift kit together
Can I soften the suspension of my Ford Ranger?
Absolutely! Don’t put up with a rough ride in your Ranger just because you decided to lift it. Once you have a lift kit for your vehicle, you can improve your ride quality with the following:
- Ensure you get regular maintenance for your Ranger to keep your lift parts in good condition (and replace your worn parts too)
- Check the shock absorbers on your Ranger to make sure they haven’t worn and need to be replaced
- Make sure you have the correct spring rate for your Ranger
- Heavier spring rates are good for load carrying, however using a heavy constant load spring on your Ranger could be contributing to your rough ride quality as well
- You have to make sure that the springs you use for your Ranger are suitable for its accessories and load carrying
- If you have any questions about which spring rate will work best for your Ranger, contact us for assistance