Please note: Street and Track Series Coilovers are currently subject to an approximate 3-week delivery period from time of purchase.
Supashock Street & Track Honda Prelude Coilovers offer performance unlike any other coilovers on the market.
The Honda Prelude continues that Honda standard for a high quality driving experience. At Supashock asked ourselves; how can we take that high quality driving experience and make it even better?
Our answer to that is our Honda Prelude coilovers, which are turned, tested and set up to perfection by our highly experienced and qualified engineers. Out of the box, you’ll get coilovers set to our optimal baseline, and you can finely adjust them so they perfectly meet your driving needs.
Whether your Honda Prelude spends more time on the street or track, you’ll get a ride optimised for performance with coilovers by Supashock.
Supashock Street & Track Series Coilovers offer the perfect combination of track orientation and street-friendly ride quality, the benchmark for performance drivers. Supashock engineers balance the optimal spring rate with damping force to give you the most responsive and accurate handling coilovers for your vehicle.
MONOTUBE COILOVER DESIGN
Supashock’s Monotube Coilover design is far superior to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) designs. The monotube configuration offers greater piston area, oil capacity and separation of oil and gas, giving you greater performance, strength, cooling and adjustability. Supashock coilovers offer consistent and tunable damping compared to a twin-tube damper commonly found in OEM designs.
KEY FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS (ALL MODELS)
- Monotube Inverted Coilover Design.
- 30 clicks of adjustable damping (1-way), adjusts compression and rebound simultaneously.
- Camber adjustable (where applicable) via camber plate or slotted strut foot.
- Full-length height adjustable.
- Upper mounts are pillow ball or OEM configuration, dependent on vehicle model.
- Forged aluminium, adjustable spring seat and locking collar.
- Fully serviceable/rebuildable.
- 55mm steel shock body on inverted coilover designs.
- 'Wave' alloy steel thrust washer on inverted coilover designs.
- Ready to install.
- Pillow ball upper mounts do add greater road feel for increased handling and accuracy but can result in torsional spring noise occasionally. There is no detriment to the function or safety of coilovers. Returns under warranty for noises associated with the pillow ball upper mounts will not be considered. For investigative work related to coilover noise, workshop rates will apply if products are found to have no issues.
- In some vehicle set-ups, the spring will be separate from the damper. This design will sometimes be respected, and then you will receive a damper and spring separately. Height will generally be changed via a supplied adjustable spring seat.
- Photos shown are inverted monotube design front and rear coilovers. Actual product will vary depending on vehicle model and coilover configuration chosen.
Model specific notes:
- E30 Models - welding and trimming of vehicle body is required for coilover installation.
- E46 Models - trimming of vehicle body is required for coilover installation.