Please note: Street and Track Series Coilovers are currently subject to an approximate 3-week delivery period from time of purchase.
Supashock Street & Track Series Coilovers for Toyota Chaser and Mark II / Mark X vehicles offer performance unlike any other coilovers on the market. Featuring world-leading technology, Supashock coilovers give you the winning edge on the road and the track.
As with all Supashock products, our Toyota Chaser and Mark II / Mark X coilovers are individually tested, tuned and setup by our experienced race engineers.
Straight out the box, Supashock Toyota Chaser and Mark II / Mark X coilovers are set at our recommended settings. The damper lengths and spring perches are set to our baseline, requiring only fine adjustments to suit your individual vehicle setup.
Supashock Street & Track Series Coilovers offer the perfect combination of track orientation and street-friendly ride quality, the benchmark for performance drivers. Supashock engineers balance the optimal spring rate with damping force to give you the most responsive and accurate handling coilovers for your vehicle.
STANDARD MONOTUBE COILOVER DESIGN
Supashock’s Standard Monotube Coilover design is far superior to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) designs. The monotube configuration offers greater piston area, oil capacity and separation of oil and gas, giving you greater performance, strength, cooling and adjustability. Supashock coilovers offer consistent and tunable damping compared to a twin-tube damper commonly found in OEM designs.
KEY FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS (ALL MODELS)
- Monotube Inverted Coilover Design.
- 30 clicks of adjustable damping (1-way), adjusts compression and rebound simultaneously.
- Camber adjustable (where applicable) via camber plate or slotted strut foot.
- Full-length height adjustable.
- Upper mounts are via pillow ball or OEM configuration. (edit per model on spreadsheet)
- Forged aluminium, adjustable spring seat and locking collar.
- Fully serviceable/rebuildable.
- 55mm steel shock body on inverted coilover designs.
- 'Wave' alloy steel thrust washer on inverted coilover designs.
- Ready to install.
- Pillow ball upper mounts do add greater road feel for increased handling and accuracy but can result in torsional spring noise occasionally. There is no detriment to the function or safety of coilovers. Returns under warranty for noises associated with the pillow ball upper mounts will not be considered. For investigative work related to coilover noise, workshop rates will apply if products are found to have no issues.
- In some vehicle set-ups, the spring will be separate from the damper. This design will sometimes be respected, and then you will receive a damper and spring separately. Height will generally be changed via a supplied adjustable spring seat.
- Photos shown are inverted monotube design front and rear coilovers. Actual product will vary depending on vehicle model and coilover configuration chosen.